The Country Club of Fairfax offers a year-round junior program, including five sessions of weekly clinics from the fall through the spring and nine weeks of daily morning and afternoon clinics during the months of June, July, and August.
Our first-rate program offers innovative opportunities for juniors to improve their skills and mature both on and off the court, and includes three basic level divisions:
- Jump Start - a fun, first exposure to tennis for juniors ages 3 – 6.
- Fun and Fundamentals - skill development, including rallying and playing skills for juniors ages 7+.
- High Performance Total Tennis Training - advanced curriculum to prepare qualifying junior players for tournament competition.
- A tournament touring team
- Competitive match ladder play
- Travel team tennis competing in ICL and USTA/NOVA leagues
- Junior Fairfax Cup, including in-house team tennis events
- Flex singles leagues
- USTA Tournaments (Levels 2, 3, 4 and 5)
- Winter and summer club tournament competition