Educational Requirements: Turf degree/certificate preferred. Will consider exceptional candidates with considerable experience in lieu of formal education.
Experience Requirements:At least two years of golf course management experience. Transition zone experience a plus. Will have an active role in all aspects of the golf course operation.
Special Requirements: Ability to obtain a Virginia Pesticide License within 90 days.
Comments:The Country Club of Fairfax is a private Club located minutes from Washington D.C.. The Club was founded in 1947. In addition to the 18 hole golf course CCF offers both indoor and outdoor tennis, fitness center and swimming. A new maintenance facility was completed in 2009. The golf course is entering the early stages of a significant Capital Improvement Plan. The plan includes tee and green construction, bunker renovation, tree removal and a new irrigation system. Visit ccfairfax.org
Date Available: Immediately
Application Instructions: Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: Highly competitive, DOE
Benefits: Health (Co-Pay), Dental, Meals, 401K, Uniform, Vacation, Sick pay, Holidays ( 6 ), Local and GCSAA Dues, Regional Conferences and Seminars, Playing Privileges.
Looking for special event servers and bartenders with a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, holidays and split shifts. Previous experience is a plus but we are willing to train candidates with the right personality!
Private Event/Banquet Server
Reports to: Banquet Manager/Captain
Education and/or Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous fine dining and/or banquet experience, bilingual preferred (Spanish, English)
- Must be at least 19 years of age to serve alcohol
- Minimum two years of Banquet Server experience
- Proven track record in successfully assisting all types of banquet functions and other special events
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures and equipment used in the storage, care, preparation, cooking, dispensing and serving of food in large quantities
- Must have good communications skills and a dynamic, outgoing personality
- Knowledge of kitchen and banquet equipment
- Ensure guest(s) satisfaction and through excellent customer service
- Works with Food and Beverage Managers, Banquet Manager, Banquet Chef and others to meet guests needs
- Carry out service procedures during all phases of a catered event from setup to breakdown
- Assures the neatness, cleanliness and safety of all banquet areas
- Ability to execute table diagrams, guest tables and set-up needs documented in the Banquet Event Order for special functions
- Final breakdown and cleanup of event, including returning equipment to storage and resetting for next event
- Compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management
Licenses and Special Requirements
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Alcohol beverage certification
- Required to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, kneel, bend and reach
- Push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds
- Work in hot, humid and noisy environment
The Country Club of Fairfax is accepting applications for energetic candidates to join our team. Part-time positions are available; must be flexible and able to work weekends. Own transportation and a strong work ethic are required. Please print and complete the CCF Employment Application and drop off at the Club. No phone calls, please.
Wait Staff, Bus Staff, Food Runners & Banquet Staff
The Country Club of Fairfax is accepting applications for hard-working individuals to join our team. Full and part-time positions are available, with flexible daytime hours. Applicants should have a valid driver’s license. For more information call Jeff Carson, Certified Golf Course Superintendent, at (703) 273-7094 or print and complete the CCF Employment Application found below and drop off at the Club. Please specify your interest in Grounds Maintenance.