Experience the Country Club of Fairfax
GOLF, RACQUETS, FITNESS, SWIMMING, DINING, BANQUET ROOMS, SOCIAL
For over 75 years, the Country Club of Fairfax (CCF) - with 150-acres of tranquil hills - has been the favorite setting for sporting, social, and special events for multiple generations of members. CCF proudly offers a fun and challenging 18-hole golf course, multiple tennis & pickleball options (outdoor & indoor), a fitness center offering various services and pools for the whole family. We have strong junior programs and a plethora of social events such as Casino Night, Easter, Independence Day, Haunted Trail, and Santa Brunch, to name a few.
Additionally, we offer weekend & biweekly dining specials, as well as Taco, Pasta & Pizza nights, weekend breakfast and Sunday Brunch - often themed, and wine dinners & tastings. We have a low monthly food-only minimum ($75), which can be satisfied at any of the following dining spaces:
- Courthouse Grill: a family-style space featuring a kids' playroom (The Bunker);
- 1947: an intimate, adults-only formal dining room;
- Rust Tavern: a no-reservations bar & grill;
- Patio: a sunset-facing outdoor patio with twinkle lights & firepits, overlooking holes 9 & 18;
- Halfway House: a midway spot on the course for snacks & beverages; and
- Poolside Cafe & Snack Bar (seasonal).
Lastly, the Clubhouse features three beautiful banquet rooms available to the public and to our members for rent, including a gorgeous ballroom facing the course.
CCF is a very family-oriented club where people go for fun, health, and relaxation. We believe it's a special place and think you will too.
To receive more information, please enter your full name and email address at the bottom of this page and an email will be sent to you.